Finding money to fund needed technology projects can be tough today as grants are few and far between. But if you don’t mind a little investigative work, you can score some cash for your classroom or campus. Below are some places to find funding sources. As you read through them, pay attention to whether the grant is specifically for individual campuses to apply for or if it can be applied for by the district and then managed/dispersed from that level.
- TEA Grant Opportunities
- U.S. Department of Education
- The Big List of Educational Grants and Resources
- Grants for Teachers
- The NEA Foundation
- Apple and ConnectED
- Toshiba Grants for Grades 6-12
- Texas Retired Teacher Foundation Classroom Assistance Grants
- Additional grants (Google search results)
Your ESC may also have some funding resources posted on their website, so make sure you take a look there. And your school district may have an education foundation which also funds small classroom projects.